Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Caged Bird

How high will i have to fly,
Before i can no longer see you,

You are so far away
It may get easier if i turn my eyes away
But I want to always keep gazing at you from somewhere
Because there is no way i can forget you...

I can do nothing,
But I look up at the sky,
Just like a caged bird...

I wander about aimlessly,
looking for a window
I want to see you right now because i love you,
I miss you...

Although i want to run away because i am afraid of being hurt,
But even if my wings get caught by things that do not wish me to be near you,
I will still look for you,
because you are the one i care for,
Even to the point of tears,

How high will i have to fly
Before i can not feel the way i feel right now...

14 Critics:

@ugly
welcome to my blog bro...

lolz ... making that one private ...

got too PERSONALISED ... post ur email id on that i'll add u !!

sniff sniff!!!
i wont run away...
no one, not that bitch can turn me away from him!
so what if she owns him... i have a right to love if not have him!

arghhh

can i just say the look of this blog is awesome, i LOVE it!!

Sumtymz i wish i was as free as a bird with nothng to stop me flying away. and enjoying the view!

@sehr
=) ..... hey chill yaar !! ME FINE =) !!

@iom
lolzz i knew u would love it ;) ... keep following it :p !!

hayee don't we all wish the same ??

MY O MY GOD you are so talented!!!! :O :O I love it!! LOVE IT LOVE IT!!

@lunatic
lolzzzzz

hehe your oh my god made me laugh ;) !!

fankzzz ME LOVE THIS ONE TOO !! ONE OF MY FAV !!

@dreamers dream

fankkzz its my fav too :) !!

@annonymous
yup... i know and my fav too =) !!