Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day (Re-post)



Mother's day ....
Yes it has a hype,
Yes everybody is getting all hyper over it,
Yes everybody is expressing their love for their mothers,

Yet mom i am watching and just thinking....
Why i ain't doing that,
Why my words are un written,
Why the love of her is just so deep in my heart that why can't i express ??

So I speak....

Mom....

I wish you the Best on your Day!
Infact i wish you the best on each and every day that comes in your life !
May they Shine Bright and Beautifully!
May Smiles never end and Praise never ceases !
Know that what you do REALLY does mean alot to me!
Even if i appear not to take it to heart.
Even though my actions nore my words express what there is for you....

You are my Foundation!
You are my Dream maker!
You are my Friend and yes one of the Best's one!
You are the Fighter,
And yes you are my Protector ....

You are the Voice of Reason when neccessary!
You show to me the Paths we can take to grow
You are the Nuturing one that helps Shape my mind.
You help me to be so much more then i could ever think of....

Like a garden that Blossoms
so does your Love for me.
I can only go forward with me Dreams
Because i have the Power of you behind me.
When the fogs rolls in and i become Lost
You will always be there with the Light that finds us
No Matter What.
And yes that happens alot,
Atleast in my life....

You Empower me.
You Teach me.
You Shield me.
You are Unconditional Love at the Purest,
Your love superceeds the love of others which was never there for me i guess,
But alteast you were always there for me,
And you still are....

Mom relationships may come and go
as i travel on the Journey known as Life
But as my Mother...
You will Always Remain Forever in my Heart.

And yes i repeat,
Its not just about today,
My love for you is always there....
Per, i guess i am never the expressing sort....




© Ubaid Ullah Ahmed