Saturday, May 8, 2010

Burnt Pleasure


Slowly burning, as I inhale
Smoke softly entering my lungs
Cold, sweet, intoxicating my soul
This delicious torture writhing
Whilst my blood within me burns with anguish

Relentless and unchecked
Coal and the flavor burning
These sensations unforgiving
For me time is at a stand...

If this is living
Previous, I’d not been living
Through every single puff
Releasing boiling tension
My pleasures are unabridged
That I at times forget to mention

Oh smoke, do you intend to kill me?
Well, it -is- worth dying for
No, not the sheesha but yes the pleasure
These waves are rolling through me
And I’m always wanting more

I’m at the edge of being perished
In a tide so celestial
Like a dream, it besieges away
As I lay infront of this burnt pleasure


© Ubaid Ullah Ahmed

16 Critics:

brilliantly written! *claps* and the photo is awesome!! :D

Thank you bro...

This is really really close to me =)

I liked the last lines. :D
The reason why I don't smoke sheesha. :D

Amazin stuff n i hv tried sheesha :P so hmm ya burnt pleasure it is.

burnt pleasure... may be... never tried sheesha... picture is nice though!

@Abdullah:
Neither do I... but well yes I like the whole smell of it.... and I like seeing and capturing its smoke too :p

@Saanj:
So do you like Sheesha?

and yes its burns from many aspects :)

@Xnb:
Don't even bother trying... Its injurious to health...

and thank you :)

too good to spell easy but the pleasure of sheesha and then the burning - hmm i cant relate cuz i havent been ever a part of it!

Thank you for liking it, and yes not many can relate to it... But the feeling that is relateable.... whether its any drug the effect is the same its always a burning pleasure....

sweet burning... always been a pleasure rather than pain..

@Bea:
It has a deep effect on us, and along with peace.... undefined one :)

ya only those can understand it who go thru it..

@Bea:
egjactly =/



p.s thanks for commenting :)