Monday, April 6, 2009

When i'll be gone


In Far or distant Future,
Or in the days too much near,
When i will not be here,
Please do not let my grave spare ...

Just come to my grace there,
And sprinkle your tears,
Do not go back just because of fear,
To my unaudioable voice you must hear...

I must be waiting for you,
For my relations that were true,
I will be hearing you too,
But will never say harsh words to you ...

Just talk to me for making me happy,
Remember me as a gone friend,
A friend who was crazy,
A friend who was fun ...

Remember my habbits a little bit crimsy,
Use to disturb you when you were busy,
Use to lighten up your mood when you were dismay,
Just do remember me once for the sake of remembering ...

7 Critics:

when you sketch darkness, you suck me into it.
grrr why so dark???

@Seher
I like dark... it makes me feel related !! IT feels like thats my own ... i feel comfortable with it ... its just that i like light but the vision is more clear for me when its dark !!

well, its very touchy. and you need to take care of yourself now. :)

heheh... Yeah i know and i think i am taking care of my self... =) !!