Thursday, August 6, 2009

Broken


I'm sitting by my bedroom window,
Wishing someone were there.
I softly sing broken by lifehouse,
Wishing someone would hear.

But wishing is for fairy tales,
Let's check back into life.
When others waste time wishing
Is when I pick up my knife.

I slash and cut and tear and rip
Until I finally bleed.
Then cover it up secretly,
With my jacket sleeve.

Secretly, I emphasize
Because no one knows about me.
They all see me as the happy friend
Without a problem standing.

I smile for them, so they don't frown.
Happiness is "contagious".
But if that was true, then why is it
That I'm not advantageous?

But I do have just one wish,
Just some wild dream...
That someone will come and realize
I'm not as happy as I seem.

That person never comes, of course,
As I have forever known.
So I sit back, silently screaming,
Waiting for my scars to show....

26 Critics:

@Sunshine:
thanks alot yaar :)

Very nice Very nice, rhyming also adds to its effect ha! Is there actually any poem that you wrote, which is a happy happy poem ;P Not saying that this is bad, just would like to see how you wrote that one The 4th verse is awesome, so true, !

@Altamash:
lol, dude i love the way you comment kasam sey bohat mazaa aata hai to read your comment... and thanks alot, and oyee depress naa hona woh mayra department hai ;)

i love the way you write but i hate the way you keep goin down hill...
i know it is a taurean thing to be stuck on one thing but really really... breathe breathe

@AD:
what do you mean going down hill, i am positive atleast am still alive :p

well atleast am not stuck on a bandi or anything.... or maybe i am... :p

*breathe's loudly* is that enough ;)

oh freak!!! :O do u know hw much i relate to that?... atleast used to... its been days since d last time.. so still holding on...

staying anony, cz a lot of my frnds are known to blog hop and many would have come here before, and wudnt want to freak them out.. just in case u know.. :) Im known to be, in ur own words "They all see me as the happy friend , Without a problem standing."

awesome place u got there mister! :)

will be back soon! :)

@ ubaid, yea it is! Id let stuff be unsaid,pure and RAW. Its gud to read u Bt move on...mentally...

@Lunatic:
the hug was needed *hugs back*

@Ms. Z:
lol, i didn't knew anyone could relate to it :p

awwww, well i don't mind people being anonymous, unless they start bugging me, and people like you who properly comment i don't have any issues with that :)

thanks alot, do keep visting and oh *hugs* welcome to my blog :)

@Xnb:
i agree, it has more meaning when you leave it unspoken!! and yes maybe somethings are better unsaid :) and raw and pure emotion is the one which matters the most, because us mai milawat nahi hoti!! yeah i did move on, but it doesn't mean i have to cut others out of my life :)

*hugs back*

waise i m too forgetful :P so one of these days ill forget to change options down here, n ull see me fr who i am ... hehehe.. till then i remain Ms.Z :P :D *sounds cool*

@ms. Z
Hahaha, well it looks like you have a fear that i would fine out your true identity or something :p
Anyways just keep on checking this and the other one blog.... And keep commenting as well :)

Oh nicely written, but very sad :(

Beautifully emoted bringing tears to my eyes and relief to my soul..
Been through such feelings so many times in life..I introspect this feeling of yours..Feels like my mirror speaking to me..
WOW! Just amazingly knitted thoughts and reflections..
Keep writing Ubaid...
Wonderful...
Do visit my blog once in a while!!

Loved it.
And, I relate to it, too.
This has been happening to me a LOT this weekend.
Relating to blogs, I mean.

"That person never comes, of course,
As I have forever known.
So I sit back, silently screaming,
Waiting for my scars to show...."

:)

I like it!..since there is no "like" tab so i had to comment on it..

@Fiducia:
awwww.... i didn't mean to bring tears to your eyes :( i seriously didn't want to do that!!

anyways i'll see you blog right now :)

@Bloo:
lol, welcome to my blog :)

@Lioness without a pride:
That person would never come... and well i have accepted the fact....

(hugs)
pagal!
ubee here are a few words to describe your post: wisdom, truth, emo sad and amazing

But I do have just one wish,
Just some wild dream...
That someone will come and realize
I'm not as happy as I seem.

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL UBAIDULLAH!