Sunday, May 27, 2012

I hold my world

Recent session I did with a couple which were having an arranged engagement was in Royal palm, and I was quiet satisfied with the final shoot result, the red and brown gave an amazing contrast to the color of the brides dress but unfortunately not allowed to share the pictures so just sharing one below





I have wondered a thousand miles,
Looking for life;
Wandered both sea and land,
Yet never held a lady's hand...

Though many fairs their love confessed,
My own was never quite impressed.

Until I saw your beautiful face,
Which made me believe that love exists...

I didn't think a second thought,
Married you with a pure thought...

Now love I find in every place;
Surrounding me with grace.

And as I hold your hand in mine;
I share my world with you,
to live forever divine...


© Ubaid Ullah Ahmed - Beyond The Canvas studio; All rights reserved.