Friday, August 13, 2010

Story of a divine lover




Mullah maar na mein kojhri koon
Meinkoon apna yaar manawan dey

O pious one, do not hit me
Let me appease my Friend

By becoming a musician (marasi), I won’t become a lesser mortal

Let me pacify Him by the blissful sound
that arises from my instrument

Let me become a mystic for my Beloved
the one who forgets everything in love
Let me put a rosary in my neck
which may hinder my false appearance

Let me live as a divine lover
As to you; I'll forever belong

© Ubaid Ullah Ahmed

4 Critics:

i always wanted to tell you that you have a very unique way of capturing photographs... u really make you viewer think for few seconds...

love this capture as usual :) with deep and beautiful caption ...

Thank you so very much :)

I give my viewer options, to choose what they want to think about it :)

Am glad that it is my work which did so on you!