Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Standing Out the difference


The difference is what I stand out,
But the question is is there any difference?
Can anyone be different?
I don't think so...

It is all about perspective I guess,
The way we see,
The way we feel,
The way we want to believe in things...

At times I want to be the same for everyone,
And desire to be different in your eyes,
I try too hard and yet I fail...

All I want is that you see me,
You notice me...
Without me doing anything special,
Just being my self,
I wish to stand out...

I want you to,
Accept me as I am
not who you want me to be
because that road
will only lead to
disappointment...

So lemme stand out the difference...


© Ubaid Ullah Ahmed

4 Critics:

a good one..

we accept you the way you are..

i think now she should take u as you are :)